Thursday, August 28, 2014

OU Email Tech Tip

I have already been using folders within my OU email: Random information, extra curricular, class important, and internships. If I email a teacher a lot (such as for this class) I generally put all the emails in that folder along with the random bits of other important information I get in other classes.

All of my emails go directly the the mail app on my MacBook, and I have my OU email and my Gmail set up to my phone, since those are where I generally have important emails sent to.

I have several different emails: one for school, one for work and other important information, and one for random junk (i.e.,shopping: purchase notifications, twitter, amazon, clothing). So it keeps things organized already, and then I added folders to my OU email to further organize all of the information from outside organizations, classes, activities on campus, and work/internships. Organization is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment