Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 3 Famous Last Words


Well this week has come with a lot of experimentation for this class. Different writing styles, different way of doing things, different format, just really different overall. Every time we comment on each other’s blogs I always have some sort of new idea or validation for myself. For example, I was worried all week about my storytelling and whether or not it was too long or choppy, but after reading other peoples stories I realize that I am somewhat in sync with everyone else. I also really enjoyed how some people centered their entire blog post, which is something that I believe I will be doing every now and again.

While I am going to miss my readings from this past week, I am somewhat excited about the readings for the week to come. I have always been incredibly fascinated by Egyptians and how they do things – from the story of Moses to Egyptian burials – so I am curious to see how their stories play out.

However, I now have new goals for the weeks to come. First off, I am going to try and get really far a head this week so incase and incident is to occur that leaves me unable to post for a few days (like this week cough, cough) I will at the very least have a little bit of wiggle room and not be so stressed out. I am starting to realize that there is more time in the day, and week, than I think there is. The only problem is attempting not to be burnt out with everything.

So for now I have decided to work ahead and look ahead. Attempting not to procrastinate is probably one of the hardest things us poor college kids have to deal with, but it is now time to tame that wild beast to jump through the flaming hoop and get it done (without catching on fire of course). 

Lion Tamer (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment