Thursday, November 6, 2014

Week 12 Famous Last Words


This week has been a fairly good week, at least other than the major fight I had with my psycho roommates. Sometimes I swear those three are out to get me. On a more positive note, this weekend is a football weekend! I am so excited because my mom is coming to town and is going to the game with me. I know this might sound lame, but my mom is one hundred percent the most fun person to watch football with, or any sports as a matter of fact. My family is a sports family. I grew up watching sports and attending watch parties for major sports events, like the Super Bowl, Final Four in basketball, World Series, and other play-off games. So as you can see, we are very knowledgeable about sports and we really get into it. My mom is so much fun that I actually brought her with me to the Sugar Bowl, and I would not have it any other way. I just really love how excited she gets! Watching games with her makes them ten times more exciting just because of her reactions. I cannot wait for this weekend!

Well thank goodness this week has somewhat slowed down. I have to say, I am a little bit sad that this class is coming to an end. It is definitely one of the highlights of the week, this class. I like the set schedule and the steady pace of it all. This class is kind of like math and art combined, which is an absolute perfect blend in my personal opinion. There are very few classes now a days that allows you to tap into your inner creative mind, even though it feels like mine is sometimes lost in the wind. Hopefully my art therapy class will help me to unlock my inner Picasso or Van Gogh.

Yes I know this is Van Gogh (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment