Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Google Define Tech Tip



I decided that I would look up the word funny, just because I thought it would be humorous. I use google definitions all of the time when I read books for enjoyment. Many times I get stuck on a work so I have to look it up to continue reading. Often, I will write down the word and definition on a sticky note and then place that on the inside of the cover so that I can reference it later and expand my vocabulary.  Personally, I think that thesaurus is very helpful and important. I probably use that more than the definition because, more often than not, the synonym is usually easier to comprehend than the actual definition of the word. Using the Thesaurus is also incredibly useful when writing since it aids us in finding a different way to say the same word.



No comments:

Post a Comment