Monday, September 22, 2014

Google Timer Tech Tip

Currently I do not use Google Timer, but I am contemplating doing so on my phone so that I can take breaks to get away from staring at the computer screen for hours on end. Time management is very important. One thing that I find to be the most important is to get a head. I always attempt to get my school work done at least a week a head of schedule. I also find that putting your cell phone away is very important when doing school work. It is so easy for me to be distracted so I just put my phone on airplane mode or leave it in my room for a while.

The most important of my time management is to get up early. I get up at 7am every morning and get to campus by 8am so that I can do some homework before my 10:30am class. This allows me to get work done before I am tired from being in my classes all day. It also frees up my evenings so that I am not stuck doing my homework until midnight.

The biggest thing is to prioritize. If you get your responsibilities done first, you have more time to play later.


No comments:

Post a Comment