Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 15 Famous Last Words


I have to say that I am actually really sad that this class has to come to an end. I do not think I have enjoyed any of my classes nearly as much as I have enjoyed this one. I think part of it might have to do with the consistency, but I also had a lot of fun with the assignments and the material. For some reason the classes that I have found to be the most fun have absolutely nothing to do with a major. As A communication major I am able to take a variety of classes, which is just perfect for my crazy way of thinking. The strange part is that I have probably retained more information from the classes that had nothing to do with my major than the ones that did. This could be because the majority of communication classes discuss the same things over and over again. Communicate effectively, listen, look for non-verbal cues, etc. The classes tend to overlap, as you can infer. But next semester I am onto my very last communication class - capstone -, which is very much bittersweet. I cannot believe how fast this semester has flown by. Just one more to go before graduation. It is kind of crazy how fast my college career has flown by. Surprisingly it is terrifying and comforting at the same time. I would say that it is terrifying just because I do not feel as though I can see the finish line to the next step. For example, when you graduated elementary school your next step was junior high, and when you graduated junior high your next step was high school, and etc. Well in this situation, meaning graduation, I have not found a job yet so I do not see the finish line. I feel like I am just searching for a nonexistent wall. Anyway, it was an excellent semester and an even better class. 

Chocolate Cupcakes (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment