Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 11 Famous Last Words


This week has been one of the longer weeks I have had in a while, and definitely one of my most unproductive weeks. For some reason I cannot seem to focus on anything, and honestly I do not want to right now. This happens to me every so often, my brain just seems to shut down on everything and I just am in need of a break from people and school and having to do things. Unfortunately this generally happens when I get so far a head in my work that I have nothing to do, so then I have a lull, and all of the sudden I have responsibilities and that is when my brain decides to give out and my attention span is reduced to the sixe of a flea. Seriously, as I am writing this my fingers do not seem to be working correctly and the amount of type-o’s I am having are infinite. My fingers just do not seem to want to work. I am at a level of being so overly calm that the stress of the many, many things I have to do this weekend appear to be nonexistent. On the plus side, we are watching some weird movie in one of my classes! Needless to say, I think I just need a break from everything. At least it is close to Thanksgiving break, which means that we are one step closer to ending the semester and it being Christmas, or winter, Break. I have to say, I am incredibly excited about going home. I have not been home since the beginning of August and I am really missing my family. I think the one thing that I have learned in 2014 is just how important my family is. My goal is to be able to move closer to them once I graduate in May. Nothing is more important than family.

Houston (Source

No comments:

Post a Comment